Saturday, June 21, 2008

Everybody loves a secret

This story is incredible. If you're not into links, I'll summarize: NY family buys fancy home, asks designer guy to do interiors... designer guy crafts crazy-ass, long and involved, super detailed and well-thought out puzzle involving the entire apartment (pieces of furniture, walls, cabinets, doors). Family is amazed. And so am I. This totally kicks the ass of some lame wardrobe that leads to a hidden land filled with talking cats and men who had sex with horses. (Okay, that's a joke in case you think I have no idea what a centaur is.)

But really, who doesn't love a good hidden compartment? I mean, this is like the movie Clue on crack. Minus the singing telegram girl. I like to think of myself as a pretty clever person. But this man and his army of designer friends have kind of blown my mind. Can you tell?
Oh, and according to UnBeige, the rights to this story have already been picked up by king of tv, J.J. Abrams.

No comments: