Saturday, September 13, 2008

Don't miss it: Seattle

Grab your debit/credit cards and head on over to Nancy's Sewing Basket for their 30th anniversary sale. All their delicious fabrics are 25% off for only two more days. ALL fabrics are on sale and just for showing up they'll toss you a free seam ripper to boot. This could be a good time to pick up that $75.00/yard fabric you've been lusting over for the last six months or even to stock up on some clever Amy Butler prints. If I were in Seattle today or tomorrow I know I would be poring over the ribbon room and justifying some extra purchases with my 25% savings on everything else.

Just know that I'm super jealous. ...Think of all the new pillows I could make. ::sigh:: Enough said.

Nancy's Sewing Basket
2221 Queen Anne Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
9:30 to 6 on Saturday and 12:30 to 5 Sunday

No comments: