Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sweets for the sweet

Stopping by Ink & Peat the other day in an effort to reduce the creative sloth setting in and infuse my day with pretty things- I became weak with cravings and bought a small bag of salt caramels from Little Flower Candy Company. Out of Pasadena, California, these clever people have definitely won over my sweet tooth. Wrapped in small rectangles of parchment paper, and packaged sparingly in a cellophane bag, these treats are simply divine. Pam tells me these folks are enjoying a burst of press lately care of at least one daytime food personality so you're sure to see this sweet & salty, buttery combo in a store near you soon (if not already). If you can't make it out, they sell online for $7.00 per 1/4 pound.


Trust me- it's worth the splurge. See photo for proof.

No comments: